1 By accessing and using the "www.itt.co.uk" website you agree to observe and be bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should exit this website immediately.
2. You agree that these terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from access to or use of the "www.itt.co.uk" website.
3. The intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, design rights, trademarks and patents) in the content posted on the "www.itt.co.uk" website remain the property of The Institute of Travel and Tourism (which is known as ITT) or the rightful content owner as the case may be. All such rights are reserved. While the copying and redistribution of papers and news items will usually be permitted provided that the source of the material is made clear, if you have any doubts regarding the appropriate use of items from this website you must in the first instance contact us.
4. The "www.itt.co.uk" website is designed for information purposes only. Whilst ITT will make every effort to ensure that the content on this website is accurate, complete and current, ITT does not guarantee or represent that the content and/or facilities available or accessible via this website will always be accurate, complete or current, or that access to the "www.itt.co.uk" website will be uninterrupted.
5. The "www.itt.co.uk" website and its contents are provided "as is" and without any representation, term, condition or warranty of any kind, either express or implied (and whether implied by law, custom or otherwise) in respect of this website and/or its content. To the extent permitted by law, ITT shall not be liable to any person or entity for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any content on the "www.itt.co.uk" website or access to the "www.itt.co.uk" website.
6. The "www.itt.co.uk" website may contain links to other websites solely for the convenience of users of the "www.itt.co.uk" website. ITT does not endorse any such linked sites and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which the "www.itt.co.uk" website has links.
7. ITT reserves the right at any time and without any notice to remove, amend or vary any of the content which appears on the "www.itt.co.uk" website.